Why do so many clients complain about their neck and shoulders? This course gives you fresh insight into that problem and the solutions that massage can offer.
This one-day course is dedicated to improving your treatment and understanding of neck and shoulders. It counts towards your Continual Professional Development (CPD).
10th May 2020
Location: Old Diorama Arts Centre, 201 Drummond St, London, NW1 3FE
This practical one day course includes short, advanced theory lesson. Most of the day will be practice, so prepare your hands!
Unlike most other massage courses which teach only massage techniques, Bodyology teaches a much broader range of skills. This method ensures you deliver a much better & effective massage treatment that clients will love.
• Why is neck & shoulder pain so common in our society?
• Advance anatomy, physiology and pathology of the neck & shoulders
• Consultation & assessment skills: questions you need to ask clients to understand what & how to treat each client
• How to 'tailor' a treatment to each client
• Massage techniques such as side-lying, positional release, advanced deep tissue, traction, oscillation and more. How to choose the best technique for each clients’ situation
• Advice and exercise that improve the benefit of the massage. Clients love it.
• How to market your skills
I don’t compromise on quality once it comes to education. I came to the open day, took the introductory course and got ‘infected’ with what Bodyology offers
I was nervous about going back into studies but with excellent support, patience and guidance, not only I have a diploma but a lot more confidence
I’ve been awarded top rated salon 2017. As many clients rated my massage treatments with 5 stars. I would like to say thank you for all the skills you taught us
English is not my first language. Bodyology was the only school offered an English assessment. I felt I can trust them. The course atmosphere was so positive!