• Learn how to ‘communicate with the brain’ and persuade it to relax
• Bring relaxation massage into the highest level
• Superb range of relaxation techniques & how to perform those
• Learn from world-class tutors with 10+ million YouTube views
• Rich, active and well-remembered learning experience
• Revise by watching all courses’ techniques videos on our Online Course Companion
• This course is holistic, therapeutic and majestic!
• Learn to give exercise and advice to reduce stress
• For qualified therapists: counts towards your CPD
Stress affects every aspect of our life and health.
This course takes the relaxation effect of massage into its highest level.
You will learn highly scientific (yet holistic) massage techniques and how to perform those to encourage the nervous system to ‘let go’.
27th June 2020
Location: Old Diorama Arts Centre, 201 Drummond St, London, NW1 3FE
This practical course is full of massage techniques and skills, so prepare your hands! Even learning some theory is done during massage practice.
Bodyology emphasis teaching not only a wide range of massage techniques but also how to best apply those to different clients.
Tutors first will demonstrate certain massage techniques, and then you will practice in pairs while supervised by your tutor.
This approach will improve the quality of the massage you give. After the course, you will have access to our Online Course Companion, where you can:
• watch all the courses’ techniques video to reinforce and refresh your learning
• download files for further learning
• Ask tutors further questions
Unlike most other massage courses which teach only massage techniques, Bodyology teaches a much broader range of skills. This method ensures you deliver a much better & effective massage treatment that clients will love.
I don’t compromise on quality once it comes to education. I came to the open day, took the introductory course and got ‘infected’ with what Bodyology offers
I was nervous about going back into studies but with excellent support, patience and guidance, not only I have a diploma but a lot more confidence
I’ve been awarded top rated salon 2017. As many clients rated my massage treatments with 5 stars. I would like to say thank you for all the skills you taught us
English is not my first language. Bodyology was the only school offered an English assessment. I felt I can trust them. The course atmosphere was so positive!